Best Home Furnishings UpLifting Comfort Series offers over 25 different lift chair styles and more than 700 covers. Their lift chairs fit so well into your decor, most people won’t know it is a power lift recliner – until you press a button and put it into action.
The UpLifting Comfort Series lift recliners are designed with quality at their core and comfort in mind. Best Home Furnishings lift chairs are very durable and offer the kind of relaxation that comes with perfecting the art of comfortable seating. Lift chairs are available in petite, medium, robust and large sizes which makes it easy to find the lift recliner that’s perfect for your size and space.
For impressive strength and stretch, the UpLifing Comfort Series also includes the Body Rest and the Beast models. The Body Rest includes a lay-flat feature and the Beast reclines to nearly 7 feet. Both also include the following features:
* Dual Motors – one for the back and another for lifting and kick out movements.
* Coil Spring Seating in Beast Models.
* Added seat springs in Body Rest recliners.
* The Beast supports with an exclusive heavy duty 7 gauge mechanism for the heavier person
* Both contain a higher-resiliency foam
Every chair in the UpLifting Comfort Series has the same Best Home Furnishings construction standards:
* Kiln-dried hardwood frame parts ensure a sturdy foundation.
* Joints are doweled, screwed, glued, stapled and corner blocked to ensure added strength.
* A durable steel base and cross supports offer unmatched strength.
* High stress points are reinforced with deep penetrating truss plates.
* Heat-tempered springs offer durability and squeak free movement.
* A space saver reclining function lets you recline without losing space.
* A removable back takes the hassle out of transportation and handling.
* Several models feature an independent power tilt headrest.
For more information about the Best UpLifting Comfort Series visit BestHF.com/Recliners.